Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We have temporarily suspended non-urgent elective screening services until April 6.
To ensure a safe environment, we are temporarily suspending non-urgent screenings in all locations starting March 20. This complies with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Department of Health and Human Services, the American College of Radiology, and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We will resume normal operations as soon as possible. To reschedule screening exams please contact us at (703) 280-9800.
We will continue to provide diagnostic procedures at many of our centers. To order a specific study, or for additional information, please call 703-280-9800. Specific details follow:
- Screening tests in these modalities will not be scheduled until April 6:
- Screening mammograms, bone density, X-ray, fluoroscopy, and screening CT: Sinus, Lung, Virtual Colonoscopy, Cardiac Scoring
- Continuing availability of the following:
- X-ray for acute pain or fracture r/o, or trauma tests
- CT for acute pain
- Ultrasound for any acute pain, bleeding, OB, urgent GYN
- Order without restrictions:
- MRI, Breast MRI, including FAST Breast MRI, diagnostic mammograms, breast biopsy
There is no higher priority to our Washington Radiology family than the safety of our patients, our clinical partners, and our team members. We have enhanced our cleaning procedures, both between each patient visit and daily throughout each center. We have created an expert task force to closely monitor daily developments of the COVID-19 situation and will ensure that we issue frequent updates in the coming weeks.
We remain in close communication with the CDC and state and local health departments to stay on top of this evolving COVID-19 situation. Please be assured, we are monitoring the situation closely and we will update our procedures as necessary per CDC guidance.
Please contact us at (703) 280-9800 if you have any questions.
For additional information and ongoing updates on COVID-19, please refer to local and state health departments and the CDC’s COVID-19 information hub.
We look forward to continuing to serve you.
Thank you for your trust,
Chief Executive Officer
Washington Radiology, a Solis company