COVID-19 Service Announcement: Updated October 20, 2020
At Washington Radiology, your safety and the safety of our clinical team are our top priorities. Heightened safety precautions are in effect at all of our centers across the greater Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Our safety procedures include:
- The screening of all staff and patients' temperature at the time of arrival
- Continuous and vigorous cleaning of countertops, doorknobs and equipment
- Personal protective equipment for our clinical staff
- Continued social distancing of 6-feet except when providing patient care
- The requirement that patients wear a face mask or fabric covering while in our centers
- A patient-only policy in our centers. Guests and family members are not allowed at this time
You may be asked to reschedule if:
- You have a temperature greater than 99.6
- You have any new onset of the following symptoms listed below
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have been in close contact with who is positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have traveled outside the United States
If your appointment is at our Washington DC center (located at 2141 K Street) and you have traveled to any of the high-risk states (below), you must self-quarantine for 14 days prior to your appointment.
Thank you for your continued trust in Washington Radiology. If you have any questions about our heightened safety procedures, or if you would like to schedule an appointment, please call (703) 280-9800 for more information.
Reschedule if you have the following symptoms: