Lakeside @ Loudoun Tech Center I
21351 Ridgetop Circle
Sterling, VA 20166
Hours of Operation
Parking is free in the adjacent lot.
Please review our COVID-19 Guidelines for more information on our safety precautions.
November 23, 2022: Washington Radiology Sterling will stop x-ray services at 12pm today.
- Digital Mammography with CAD
- Breast Tomosynthesis (3D Mammography)
- Breast Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Bone Density DXA/VFA
- General X-Ray - Walk-in available 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., M-F
- Walk-in X-ray services for pediatric patients (16 years old and younger) are no longer available at Washington Radiology
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- CT Angiography
- General Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Guided Needle Biopsy
- Liver Elastography
- MSK Ultrasound
- CT MAKO
My overall experience was really fantastic. This entire exam [diagnostic mammogram] is always a bit scary but everyone I came in contact with from reception to technician to radiologist were simply wonderful. Thank you for putting me at ease and truly taking care of me.
Your staff is wonderful! They make everything a pleasant experience.
The office has very helpful people at front desk. They saved me from a second trip by getting a faxed order when I had forgotten to bring mine.