Washington Radiology complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, disability, race, color, ancestry, citizenship, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, payment source or ability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters; or
- Written information in other formats (verbal, large print, accessible electronic formats, other formats).
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Information written in other languages; or
- Qualified interpreters;
Please ask a Washington Radiology representative if you need access to services.
To report a concern regarding discrimination in access to services, please contact the Compliance Department:
Corporate Compliance Director
15601 Dallas Parkway, Ste. 300
Addison, TX 75001
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, our Compliance Director is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office of Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at:
https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/smartscreen/main.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms: https://www.hhs.gov/ocr/complaints/index.html